Thursday, June 27, 2013

Not all play and no work!

It has come to our attention that some of you resent our cheery blog and lifestyle (not naming names but one of my male siblings).  Please know that we are both working while on this trip.  We have purchased a state of the art computer for the boat, with a special modem for boats, complete with a wireless printer, Wi-Fi hot spot, and cell booster.  If fact Alexis worked till three in the morning to get out a project.  So, know that all is not fun in the sun for the Moondance crew.  Below are some working pics.
I am brushing up on my flying skills!

Alexis designed the Tropicana Dome.

We do salvage work on the side.

This is a remote location where we do some of our best work.

I am looking for oil as part of my BP duties.

Auditing sea shells.

Even Stanwood has to smile at this rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment