Sunday, June 30, 2013

St Armand's Square

One of the drawbacks of our new marina, is that it is striking distance of St Armand's Square, an upscale shopping district in Sarasota.  Alexis' birthday is coming up, so we went on a spree.  Fortunately, the Square has great dinning possibilities also. 
This is how he looked before the shopping trip!

Alexis wanted a new coffee table.  This place had one for 25K.  I left quickly...

Lunch was great at Shoreside!
On another note, my headaches occur in cycles, and while on the boat too.  Last week was challenging, but the cycle has passed.  I cannot drink any alcohol while in a cycle, which I failed on occasion, and paid the price.  While out of the cycle, I can have two glasses of wine at night, so there is some hope!  The medication reduces the length of the cycle, and the severity of the headaches, so all is well.  Many of you have asked, and I appreciate the concern, but as long as I behave, it is quite manageable.  Also, I hear my friend, Melvin, is in the hospital, and we are thinking of him. 
On a positive note, Stan, Megan and Cameron arrive Wednesday, and we are looking forward to that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment