Friday, January 3, 2014

Alexis' version of somethings

Well I'm not the one that usually posts, but at some point one must stand on their own.  Berwick is fond of exaggeration and stirring things up.  While traveling today he often mentioned the statuary we passed - especially the golden giraffes, and how he wished he had gotten a picture.  So, like the good wife I am I take a picture of the green giraffes I see.  He uses that very picture against me.  The ungrateful wretch.

In all seriousness, the trip so far has been uneventful for the most part and loaded with beautiful scenery and homes.  I've seen several I could see myself living in!  We just passed through Delray, but it looks like a place worth visiting.  Maybe on our way back.  Tomorrow we should arrive in Miami.  We plan on waiting here until the right weather window opens for Bimini.

It still has not truly set in that we are away from home for such an extended period.  We've traveled on the boat for four to six weeks at a time.  I guess I'll need to be gone for longer than that for me to finally realize we are really doing it!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE reading your daily!!!!! You all have become my new favorite reality show!!!!! We can't believe that you all are really on "THE TRIP" either!!!! You are already missed!!!!! Stay safe....keep blogging! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE reading your daily!!!!! You all have become my new favorite reality show!!!!! We can't believe that you all are really on "THE TRIP" either!!!! You are already missed!!!!! Stay safe....keep blogging! Love you!

    ReplyDelete